If you have installed SharePoint 2013 and Visual Studio 2012 RC, but can not see the SharePoint 2013 project template in visual studio, please refer the below steps to setup it.
- Install the Web Platform Installer 4.0 (http://www.microsoft.com/web/downloads/platform.aspx)
- After installation , Open it and search for "office"
- Select the "Microsoft Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio 2012 RC" from the search result.
- Add and install the selected component. During installation, it will install other supporting components also.
- After installation, Install SharePoint Server 2013 Client Components SDK from the following location.
- You are done now and SharePoint 2013 project template should be available in the visual studio 2012.